Fully remodeled historic home with luxury finishes, just one block from Main Street (restaurants, shopping) and 200 steps from the Town Lift leading to Park City, the largest ski resort in North America (formerly Park City Mountain Resort and Canyons). With the ski bus/Park City transit across the street (easy access to Deer Valley), you can’t find a better place for a vacation home!
This historic 1889 fully remodeled home features:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms: comfortably sleeps 8
- Luxury 8×8 ft spa with 64 jet package, lights, lounger in private back yard
- Beautiful new kitchen with granite and stainless
- Main level master with en suite bath with double sinks
- Euro glass shower with multiple shower heads
- Heated floors in both full baths
- Gas stove heater in living room
- 3 flat screen TVs with Direct TV
- Wood floors
- Cherry cabinets
- Custom tile
- Designer fixtures
- Leather sofa in upstairs family room
- 2 car parking in adjacent flagstone driveway
Spend your mountain vacation in a wonderful, luxury home that is a culmination of premium finishes and historic charm (it was previously nominated to the National Register of Historic Places)!
The living room features a sofa with pull-out bed allowing the 3 bedroom home to comfortably sleep 8 (queen bed in master, adjoining twin beds/double in 2nd bedroom, double in 3rd bedroom). Internet access code provided upon arrival. Spa and interior finishes are truly top of the line. Ski in and ski out!